Thursday, August 03, 2006

4.5 by abby

4.5 schmore-point-five. i mean, it really is pretty easy. only, it's not. there's still the breathing and the heartrate and the general discomfort of running. but still. it ain't no thang.

i am totally crafting my own boot camp at home. it is exactly .5 miles around the inner loop of my neighborhood and probably .75 around the outer loop. my neighbors will think i've gone nuts. a fence would come in real handy about now. i'd run down the road instead and stop for the anaerobic stuff, but that would involve hurling myself into a ditch or river, and that sounds a little bit too much like *real* boot camp. so.


tomorrow i will attempt my first homemade boot camp. it should be a rest day but i'm going camping and who knows when i'll get back on saturday, so saturday might end up being an unplanned rest day. probably homemade boot camp is going to kill me. my hip adductors or abductors or whatever they are are already tensing up at the thought of those fire hydrants .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home