Friday, July 14, 2006

wed, thurs, friday - gerlinda

wed - supposed to be a crosstraining day, but i continued the endless painting of my house instead

thurs - supposed to be a 4-mile run, but i worked my booty off on a long-neglected project at work, and then came home and crashed early...because

friday - i have the day off today, so i gave myself (yet another) break & did the run today. but before that, i went to my first ever yoga class. i liked it! but the run afterwards, was difficult. i think it was because i forgot to eat dinner last night, and i hadn't eaten anything yet today either...so by the time i was running, around noon, i didn't have all that much energy. i mean, i felt OK. but mentally, it was just tough. i didn't feel like playing little fartleck (sp) style games with myself, and finishing the 4 miles felt like a total chore.

but i kept thinking about the sushi i was going to reward myself with afterwards, and i got through it. even better than the sushi, i came home and found a lovely housewarming gift from abby & wendy in the mail. thanks guys!! me and my new place are in much need of a smudging - that will totally come in handy. :) also, by the end of this weekend, i'm hoping the refinishing of the floor in my bedroom will be complete, and maybe i'll even have my shelves up and be able to unpack the rest of these boxes...

lack of sleep is really starting to get to me at this point...
i feel like zoning in front of the TV, but instead, i need to continue sanding the edges of my floor. ::sigh::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home