Friday, July 07, 2006

thursday's 3.5 - gerlinda

geez abby!!! don't get killed running on your country road!!!

i did my 3.5 at the gym - and it was fantastic! i felt really, really good - and i dunno why, because i didn't eat anything special, and i didn't get extra sleep...the only thing i can figure is that taking it easy wed. maybe gave me some extra zing. in any case, the 3.5 was EASY. i was sprinting the last 10th (well, sort of. it was an under 9-minute pace.) I did the whole run in just over 35 minutes - which i think is a personal best by at least a few seconds.

then i did some pushups and dips.
then a friend and i ripped nasty wallpaper off my kitchen and bathroom walls, and we probably both contracted black lung in the process from the nasty mildew we found under there. i hope the dread disease i'm sure to contract doesn't interfere with my training...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home