Monday, July 03, 2006

fri/sat/sun - gerlinda

friday - rest...nerves and anxiety about moving on saturday. i drove my friend's truck up to my Mom's house in chattanooga. she's giving me a few pieces of my grandmother's excellent Lane Co. furniture from the 50's...

saturday - i'm counting my move as crosstraining since i hefted boxes all day and then peeled off gross wallpaper & pulled up carpet

sunday - i put off the run and put off the run and wallowed in depression and had terrible anxiety over the large amount of cash i had to spend at Target...and then the grocery store...and there are still so many stupid things i have to buy and do for this new house. but. then i thought of dad and all the people who've donated to my PanCAN page - and i got off my arse and did my 5 miles. and guess what? i felt better in all kinds of ways afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home