Wednesday, July 26, 2006

M-T-W - gerlinda

monday - "stretch & strenghten" is just a fancy way of saying "rest".... i'm just sayin'

tuesday - i slept in & thus had to do my 4.5 @ the gym...but i was smokin'. after running in "the real world" the treadmill feels so easy... i kept adding speed and hills. i seem to get mentally tired around the 2nd mile and thoughts of 'i wish i could just stop now' cross my mind. i hope the mental stuff doesn't mess with me too much as the miles continue to increase. physically, i feel great.

wednesday - i have custody of the dog this week, so i think my "crosstraining" will include taking him on a long walk.

i've mapped out a gruesome 4.5 course from my house around Grant Park and back for tomorrow...gruesome because of the hilly terrain, and because it *feels* like a really long distance. wish me luck...or at least, wish me help in getting up at the crack of dawn so that i'll actually attempt this course...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home