Thursday, September 21, 2006

run abby run! - gerlinda

i can't wait to hear how your half mary goes!!!

me, i'm hanging in there.
i'm a day behind this week because of falling off the wagon, but i did between 4-5 yesterday - ran from my office to my friend's office after worked, and then helped her put together some Ikea furniture. i'll be running a bit tonight, and a bit tomorrow. and i think i'm supposed to do 8 this weekend. i haven't been very anal about the distances. i've been more, like, picking a destination and just running it. ususally it's a little farther than my schedule calls for, but i'm never sure on the mileage.

i'm grateful to be at the beginning of this training schedule...already it feels like it takes up a lot of my time. i can't imagine how it'll be once the miles start piling on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home